Week 13 NFL Power Rankings
2. Indianapolis Colts 11-0-0 The Colts keep winning and keeping my dream of two 18-0 teams facing off for the Super Bowl alive.
3. Minnesota Vikings 10-1-0 The only flaw in my 18-0 dream. The Vikings look just as unbeatable as the Colts and Saints. We’ll ignore the blip against Pittsburgh
4. San Diego Chargers 8-3-0 The Chargers can’t off the gas as the Broncos are determined to stay in the race.
5. Cincinnati Bengals 8-3-0 It wasn’t a blowout but it was a win. The Bengals continue to keep their stranglehold on the AFC North
6. New England Patriots 7-4-0 The United Way is changing their Play 60 slogan to Play 55 after Monday night’s embarrassment.
7. Dallas Cowboys 8-3-0 The Cowboys are in control of their own destiny as they play Giants this week and the Eagles in the final game of the regular season.
8. Arizona Cardinals 7-4-0 Matt Lienart has this recurring dream, it involves a mobile quarterback driving the length of the field to beat his team in the final seconds, while he can just look on from the sidelines.
9. Philadelphia Eagles 7-4-0 Sometimes I think Andy Reid wants to lose the game.
10. Green Bay Packers 7-4-0 The Packers playoffs hopes will down to their next two games, Baltimore and Pittsburgh
11. Denver Broncos 7-4-0 I guess it’s not time to beat a dead horse err Bronco
12. Tennessee Titans 5-6-0 Vince Young is lively up the hype. Not a moment too soon.
13. Baltimore Ravens 6-5-0 The Ravens need to win 4 of 5 to have a chance at the Wild Card. If they can win one of the games versus the Packers or Steelers, 10-6 is possible, very possible
14. Pittsburgh Steelers 6-5-0 Dennis Dixon did his best Kordell Stewart impression Sunday and the results were pretty much the same.
15. Jacksonville Jaguars 6-5-0 The Jags play the next 3 at home, two out of three will keep them close to a wildcard spot.
16. New York Giants 6-5-0 A loss to the Cowboys this week will most assuredly kill the Giants playoff hopes
17. Atlanta Falcons 6-5-0 Redman looked good against the Bucs but the Falcons season is a goner without Ryan under center
18. Miami Dolphins 5-6-0 Tony Sprano believes the playoffs aren’t out of the question. Tony I’ve got some bad news for you
19. Houston Texans 5-6-0 The Texans just can’t beat the Colts but don’t fret Houston Fans, Peyton Manning should retire in another 7 or 8 years.
20. New York Jets 5-6-0 Let’s hope Mark Sanchez finds his receivers more than the Bills cornerbacks this weekend
21. San Francisco 49ers 5-6-0 Vernon Davis has been a huge positive in an otherwise disappointing season.
22. Carolina Panthers 4-7-0 Those of us who were pulling for a late season comeback by the Panthers can start speculating on who the next coach will be as I think John Fox will be gone after game 16.
23. Chicago Bears 4-7-0 There are whispers around Chicago, whispers often result in rumors, and rumors likely result in Lovie Smith looking for work in the offseason
24. Buffalo Bills 4-7-0 Message from the people of Toronto, “If we wanted to watch a crappy football team we would buy Argos tickets.”
25. Seattle Seahawks 4-7-0 Mike Holmgren might return to the Seahawks.
26. Washington Redskins 3-8-0 100 million for Albert Haynesworth doesn’t seem worth it right now
27. Kansas City Chiefs 3-8-0 The Chiefs are in talks with Charlie Weis, gentlemen hide your lunches
28. Oakland Raiders 3-8-0 Darius Heyward-Bey has 7 catches and a TD this season. It’s time to put Al Davis in a home, preferably a crooked home, like the ones they show on 60 minutes.
29. Detroit Lions 2-9-0 It’s a short week for the Lions, Happy Thanksgiving.
30. Tampa Bay Buccaneers 1-10-0 They almost pulled if off against Atlanta, of all the horrible teams in the NFL I dislike the Bucs the least.
31. St. Louis Rams 1-10-0 The dome was half-empty against the Seahawks. Have the fans finally grown weary of all the losses?
32. Cleveland Browns 1-10-0 Let’s trade the Browns for the Ottawa Roughriders